A strategic plan or “Pelan Strategik” is usually divided into 5 columns, namely:
- Isu (Issue)
- Masalah (Problem)
- Matlamat (Goal)
- Strategi (Strategy)
- Indikator Pencapaian (Achievement Indication or Achievement Matrices)
- Identify the most pressing issues, but macro issues. (the different between macro and micro issues will be apparent when you go to step 2)
- Go to the root cause of the problem and see what exactly (in detail) the problem is. If you cannot isolate the problem, you cannot be said to have identified the problem.
- From the isolate problem, you’ll have to set what you want to achieve in a finite time frame. For example, we would want 100% passing rates in 2 years or such.
- Obviously, nothing can be done without a strategy, hence we would need to develop the core of this whole paper, which is the strategy to be implemented.
- Finally, teachers need to be accountable for their actions, hence there will be achievement indications or matrices to check for the success or failure of the strategic plan.
|Mencapai peratus kelulusan 100% SPM, GPMP 3.5 dan 40% gred A+, A, A- (cemerlang)|